Mont Blanc Legend Intense (Launch + Review)

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A week back, I was privileged to attend the launch of Mont Blanc's new fragrance for men, Legend Intense, which is a new version of their best selling Legend parfum.

"Faithful to the contemporary elegance of Montblanc, Legend Intense maintains the timeless and sophisticated signature of the original fragrance, Legend, worked in a version made of strength and contrast for a warmer and more intense, sensual scent."
Mont Blanc Fragrances: (left to right) Starwallker, legend Intense and Legend.
Parfumer, Olivier Pescheux, asserts the sharp top, teasing the primitive fern harmony with a duo of cardamom and Pepperwood® scents. Exuding vivacity at its heart is an amalgamation of clear jasmine, white cedarwood, Pomarose ® and crisp red apple.
Fresh, woody and willowy, this vibrant personality is ensriched with unusual woods, warm but dry, ardent but precise, reflecting mysterious virility and sensuality. Wrapped in Evernyl (molecule derived from oak moss), the talismanic raw material of Montblanc Legend, and the olfactory power of tonka bean, this supplement of soul adds a powerful yet subtle breath to the creation.
Gwen and I after the perfume introduction (yes, those were the ootds we posted before!)
Yes, I know. I need to do something about my roots! It's annoying the hell out of me too.

Enjoyed ourselves chitchatting with the other girls during the event and the refreshments were so nice and pretty! Took quite a number of shots as seen below:

Yes, even the tissue holder caught my attention. LOL I think I took more pics of the food than the perfumes themselves >.<

Review

Upon receiving the bottle, I immediately found the gunmetal finish very masculine and sleek. It really does exude a sophisticated and manly aura, which is definitely reflected in the scent itself. To be honest though, I still prefer its predecessor, in that it is lighter and more similar to what my boyfriend usually wears, whereas Intense is a bit sweeter and yes, stronger than the previous. That's not too say that Intense is less wonderful, it's all just a matter of preference, and Legend Intense is definitely for classy men who prefer warmer and sexier fragrances.


Price List :
EDP 100ml SGD132
EDP 50ml SGD99

Availability :
All Sephora Stores
Takashimaya

No comments:

Post a Comment