Best Lippies: Chanel

Saturday, June 28, 2014


Before anything else, I'd like to clarify that I'm not a big fan of lipsticks. I prefer simple makeup, and wear lipstick during rare occasions, that I've become very selective on the lipsticks that I choose. Preferably, lipsticks should look elegant, classy and simple. Which may be the reason why I adore Chanel's range of lip colors; the texture and color range are just so irresistibly chic to me.

Below are my favorite lip colors from Chanel:


Though I did say that I don't use lipstick on a regular basis, I still prefer to have different colors to choose from. I'm not really a fan of matte lipsticks though.With the colors that I have, I can easily match any mood or outfit that I have be it evening or morning. 





I was also using Chanel equivoque in my previous White OOTD post! How about you guys? What's your preference with regards to lippies?

No comments:

Post a Comment