Eclectic

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Recently, I have been happilly attending quite a number of events. Here's something that I wore to the Karl Lagerfeld fragrance launch which i'll be writing about after this outfit post!

You know how our decisions are always subconsciously influenced by keywords that has gotten stuck in our head for a while? Like for example the day before this I was thinking Karl Lagerfeld so what was in my mind was a black outfit. It turned out quite differently though when I added a dash of capriciousness and included this statement neckpiece along with it. Discontented, I included the sunnies I got from h&m in order to justify the pink and black together.


I felt a bit uncomfortable in the beginning because it's quite a bit different from the looks i usually go for.

And I feel naked without my fringe.


Last two shots taken by the uber gorgeous Gwen! I got some tips from her on how to pose naturally too lol I really am very awkward when it comes to standing in front of the camera. It takes a lot of shots before I get one that I really like, which can be very frustrating for those who help me take 'em! But I quite like this set of photos!

Also kinda grew into the ensemble itself in the end, found it uncommon as compared to the black-white/black-gold/black-black that I usually gravitate towards to.



Sunnies: H&M
Neckpiece: Shoppy Poppy
Neko Bag: H&M

Hope you guys are having a fun weekend, see you again on my next post!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment