Ora2 Stain Clear Review

Friday, June 27, 2014


Last week, Ora2, a well know toothpaste brand from Japan, sent me their latest limited edition toothpaste. As a lover of all things kawaii, I couldn't resist their packaging, and though most people would initially perceive them as kiddy, I was quite excited to try them out.


When choosing dental care products, I always opt for the original flavor because I want to feel that really fresh and minty feeling after I brush, which is why I was a bit hesitant to try them because they come with flavours.

From left to right: Peach Leaf Mint, Natural Mint and Apple Rose Mint

So I was glad to know that despite the lovely flavour, it was still minty with that really fresh feeling you get every time you brush. Also, I noticed that because I enjoy the taste, I now tend to brush longer than I did before!

It also comes with a stain clear mouthwash which are available in the same flavors. I prefer this to the usual mouthwash that I often immediately want to spit out because of the strong alcohol taste; on the contrary this is more pleasant to swish around for a while.

The prints are too adorable that I actually want to buy more!

I was also sent a tooth brush, which I initially thought was for kids because of the small head. After a week of using, I realized it is actually more effective using it to reach areas that cannot be attended to by bigger brushes. I'm not attaching a close up photo of my teeth because that would be gross (they are not as white as I want them to be and have always been that way since I was kid) but honestly it is definitely less stained than it was before I used this toothpaste a week ago! Well, what else do you expect? It's a japanese brand.:D

Below are excerpts from the press release as to how OraSTAIN CLEAR Dental Paste works:



1. High Cleaning Silica - safely removes the first layer of plague and stains, it also provides a polishing effect to give teeth a whiter appearance.


2. Stain Control Agent (Disodium C12-14 Pareth-2 Sulfosuccinate) – unique formula to gently dissolve any remaining stains and prevent stain build-ups.

Peroxide and pyrophosphate free, Ora2 STAIN CLEAR Dental Paste also contains fluoride which creates an additional protection around the teeth enamel, thus reducing risk of acid attack and tooth decay. 




"Ambassador for this campaign is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, the icon and leader of the Japanese ‘KAWAii” culture which aims to instill a new value of happiness and “KAWAii” in everyday tooth-brushing through the collaboration with Ora2. Not to mention, the songstress even has a song dedicated to the toothpaste! Titled ‘Sunngoi Aura’, it was written to spread the concept of self-improvement and positive feeling."


There is also a cute downloadable game app for both IOS and Android and each product comes with a serial code that you can use for the game!

Check out their very fun website here:
http://www.ora2-kawaii.com/

and Facebook here!
https://www.facebook.com/ora2.sg

You can get these limited edition Ora2 Dental Products at Watson's outlets from these branches:

Parkway Parade
Rivervale Mall
NTUC Hougang Mall
Anchorpoint
Bukit Batok
Marina Bay Sands
Changi City Point
The Star Vista
Plaza Singapura 1
Djitsun Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment