Blue and Gold

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Here's an outfit that I wore for quite some time ago already. I've been wearing a lot of long sleeves in hopes of trying to hide the fats in my arms (really, this fat thing is getting annoying isn't it?)



Necklace: Stradivarius
Top: Emoda
Skirt: Romwe
Shoes: Online

I like how the sleeves are sheer and though it hides most of your arms, the skin still show through. Great to wear in the office, actually, giving one that modest-but-not-too-modest type of feel. I always wear skirt/shorts with long sleeves, because my basic rule is show skin on top, hide the bottom, or show skin on bottom, then the top must be less exposed.

And since I saw how nicely blue complemented the goldish tinge in my hair, I opted for a gold accessory as well.

Been staying so late at work the past days that I thought I must always reward myself by blogging during free time. Lol. Hopefully you guys are having a great week so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment