Casual Weekend

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


I'm back!

Was supposed to blog so much since 2 weeks ago, and I was even so excited to do a post about "How I spent My Birthday" but ah, shit happens and last week I had the shittiest birthday of my entire life. So yeah I disappeared off the face of the earth for a while (I wish I could mean that literally). Anyway! I don't want to affect you guys with my negative energy, so here, something cheerful! Yellow, flowers and a casual outfit for some previous weekend!

Unfortunately I gained some weight :( which can be seen from photos below!:(


Eyepiece: Stradivarius
Top: Stradivarius
Pants: JRunway

This is also the last post of me for this year with this hair. Recently did a very drastic change to it lol. Some people like it, and some don't, but I'll be updating soon with what I look like now!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment