Movie Night - Ironman 3

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tonight we watched Ironman 3! Well technically it was last night because it's early morning here already. I'm no movie critic so if you want to read about ratings and reviews, it's fresh with a 93% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. You can read all critiques from there but I'd say better watch it now!! Enjoyed the movie all throughout--except that maybe the villain is quite forgettable than the others. But I don't want to blurt out spoilers do I?


If asked who my favorite character in the movie would be, there's really no other choice for me but Tony Stark. His wit and humour is paramount, and let's face it, not everyone can pull off his arrogant persona and still be admired by everyone. Well, almost everyone, Captain America may be an exception.

Here's the trailer if you haven't seen it yet (which I bet you already did!)


Catch Marvel's Iron man 3 in cinemas April 26! Also follow the Official Marvel's Iron Man 3 Singapore Facebook Page and subscribe to  Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!



Outfit Post.

After the movie we walked around Orchard Road a bit, I told you before that I'm a genuine night owl so these photos were taken at midnight, hence the bad lighting and blur (I really shouldn't post the upper right pic, but heck, I like it).

Oh, before I forget we had dinner at 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken at Ion Orchard prior to the movie. It was recommended by a good friend and I think it's now my favorite! It's one of the best I've ever tasted, and I'm telling you, being with someone who eats chicken almost everyday, that has got to mean something!

But I really shouldn't be telling you this. As it says on their packaging: "Please refrain from telling people about 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken. Help keep us a secret, like how you would keep your guilty pleasures a secret."

Ah well. I already said it, who cares. lol

Realllllllyyyy crispy! I think I can finish a dozen of these in one sitting.
while waiting for food to be served.
Glad to have had a good friday night and I hope everyone has a good weekend too!:)

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this brilliant blog!

    ReplyDelete