Camera Dilemma

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm getting impatient because I want to put up a lot of nice pictures here but I can't.

Reasons?
1) Bf doesn't share my interest in photography, or camwhoring for that matter. Not really interested in taking pictures at all, of me, of other people, of things, and don't really like having pictures of himself taken either. :/ I'm not keen in bringing a tripod everywhere, and I don't even have a private space to take pictures because I live in an HDB apartment and my room is small wth. I'm also not confident of having my picture taken outside with a tripod, going under the pressure of passersby staring is not really a very appealing option. Not that it will all be selca pics, but you know, I like to see myself in the picture from time to time. Ever since I got my camera I became more of a camerawoman/behind the scenes person because my cam is not user friendly and if I let someone else take the picture, it will either be blurry or very dark.

2) I have a boring life. Or maybe it's just that I don't go out during daytime, I always go out at night when there's no sun. I love the sun and sunny days and waking up in the morning with the sun shining brightly on my window I absolutely love it except that I DON'T LIKE BEING UNDER IT. So yeah that's why I go out at night instead. And it's even freaking harder to shoot during night time, there's no natural lighting, my flash sucks, and it's bad to overdo the iso settings.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about it, because I don't want to buy a new camera, I'm really happy with the ones I have except that they don't serve the purpose of the abovementioned. So meanwhile while I think of possible solutions and so as not to waste this post, here are some of the first photos I took with my camera a couple of years ago that I never got to upload /share, which also might or might not help in convincing myself and whoever reads this that I'm really better off not forcing myself to upload photos in this blog. lol

iphone reflection, c. 2011(oh the grease on my hair.. utterly gross, i just woke up when I took this. Or maybe I didn't take a bath that day no one knows muhahaha)
taken mid-last year, underneath the Super Trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment