Red is for _____

Monday, February 24, 2014


I'm kinda late in posting this outfit and so I'll let you guess whether I wore it for Christmas, CNY, Valentines or even my birthday. Lol. Red is really so often used when it comes to special occasions. But I'll just say Red is for Monday, to beat the blues.:)


I know it will be annoying if I'll be calling myself fat all the time, but my recent weight gain is quite obvious here. Oh well at least I look healthier?

Awkward pose lol

Outfit:
Top&Headpiece: Stradivarius
Skirt: Bugis
Red Boots: Online

I noticed that I seldom wear red, I always prefer to be on the safe side with black and light colours. One thing I noticed about it though, is that it's a cheerful color, apart from yellow! No wonder red is the colour during CNY and other celebrations, it looks so festive.

Can't wait to update you guys again, have a wonderful week ahead, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment